Full-time Company Driver
Tired of being over-the-road and away from your family? Want to come home to your bed each night? Want to get paid and treated better as an employee? If you answered yes to any of these questions, read further.
Specialized Global Logistics (SGLS) would like to invite ambitious, hard-working, Class-A (DOT-CDL) drivers to apply for a full-time position. Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to business practices; remain fair, respectful and moral in all situations; and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Working as a Full Time CDL driver, you will drop and hook product to the Chrysler Jefferson North Assembly Plant from a warehouse in Harrison Township. This is a night driving position that is home every day.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent service to customers by delivering in a prompt, efficient manner.
- Picking up product correctly and routing product correctly during a run.
- Making sure company paperwork is filled out completely and accurately.
- Operating all company equipment safely
- Possessing a strong working knowledge of the DOT regulations in regards to a CDL Driver.
- Maintaining a clean work environment within our equipment.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills while interacting with our shipping and receiving departments.
- 5+ years experience
- Must have a current CDL license
- Has clean driving record for the last 3 years.
- Experienced commercial driver with Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age in accordance with Section 391.11(b)(1) of FMCR
- Schedule must be flexible. May be asked to report to work early, stay late and/or work on weekends.
- Work day may range between 8 to 14 hours a day.
- Basic math and vocabulary – reading and writing
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal tactfully with others.
- Familiar with DOT Regulations
- Experience in a team-oriented work groups.
- Strong personal and customer service skills. Good communication skills, verbal and written.
-40+ hours a Week
-Monday-Saturday work schedule (sometimes Sunday)
-Weekend off rotation
-Dedicated Local Route
Call our office at (734) 484-6570
Email resume to
Dedicated Owner Operator
Type of Truck Driving Job: Owner Operator Truck Driver
License Type: Class A
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Frequency of Home Time: Monday - Friday 40+
Truck Driver Residence Area: Must live within 50 miles of DETROIT , MI
Operating Area: Local MI
Trucking Experience Level: 3 Months
Average Yearly Gross: $100,000
Truck Driver Job Description:
All no touch freight and 100% drop & hook. Be home everyday and weekend weekend with an average annual compensation package totalling $100k.
Pets & passengers are allowed.
Please call 1-734-484-6570 today to schedule your orientation.
We are looking for someone with the capabilities to plan, organize and control the movement of freight using company assets in a dispatch role and as well as a broker role to forward freight. You must able to schedule the movement of freight efficiently and cost effectively. This job at times can be fast paced and you must be able to work independently. We’re looking for a person that can handle a weekly driver payroll and assorted paperwork that comes along with that including but not limited to DOT. Customer service is bar none when it comes to this job, you must be able to provide excellent service. Conflicts with shipments can potentially rise every day and we need someone that is good at conflict resolution. Basic computer skills are required such as Microsoft Office, email, and the internet and previous QuickBooks experience is a plus. Another plus would also be a working knowledge of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, etc to help with some marketing to promote our growing company.
Abilities/ Skills Required:
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Strong organizational ability, detail oriented, ability to handle a fast pace work environment. Ability to solve problems efficiently and remain calm under pressure. Self motivated, with negotiation skills. Computer experience necessary: Windows and Excel or similar programs such as Google applications for business.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity for data entry, stooping, bending for filing, good listening and speaking ability.
Education / Training Required:
College degree preferred along with previous experience in sales/ marketing. Previous experience in trucking industry a plus.
Call today (734) 484-6570
or email resume to